To schedule a session in the Writing Workshop:
- Using your Williams credentials, login to Accudemia.
- Click “schedule appointment.”
- On-campus students: choose either Writing Tutoring in Sawyer Lobby or Writing Tutoring in Schow 010, depending on where you would like to meet your tutor. (Williams Mystic Students, choose Online Writing Tutoring.)
- Your list of courses will appear. Choose the one in which you would like writing support.
- The next page will show all available slots for the current week; you can click “next” to see the following week’s available slots.
- If you know the tutor with whom you’d like to work, choose them from the drop-down menu. If not, keep it on the default “any available tutor.”
- Choose the days of the week you’re available for tutoring.
- Select a duration. Select one hour for writing tutoring.
- You will see a list of available appointments. Click the slot you’d like and press confirm.
- If there are no available slots at the time or with the tutor you’re hoping to see, click “discard and start over,” and repeat steps 2-9 for the other location.
NOTE: For tutoring in Sawyer Lobby, your tutor will be in one of the two rooms on either side of the main entrance. Read the whiteboard outside the Workshop rooms to find your tutor.